09 April 2009

Just throwing it out there...

So I realized last night (yes, it suddenly came to me)... the throwing thing!! What am I going to have people throw at us after we tie the knot? AND... do I even really want someone to 'throw' something at us (ha!). I think rice is a bit outdated, and not too eco friendly. Birdseed is fun, but definitely has the ability to get in your hair, dress, etc (yikes). I stumbled across a few ideas that I thought I'd share...

1. Ecofetti. This is a biodegradable and water soluble confetti that comes in a wide variety of colors... AND is good for the environment.



2. Or my personal current favorite (as always, subject to change)... how about lavender buds? How cute would some lavender be in these little glassine envelopes? You can get loose lavender for a decent price at this ETSY shop (only $14 for a pound of lavender!)

3. When in doubt... flower petals always make such a classy statement. Not only are they super colorful.. but they won't 'hurt' or be too terribly distracting if your cousins try and pelt you with flowers :)

Any other ideas.. please share!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment