07 April 2009

A CLUTCHING must have...

If you haven't yet heard of Rowena of RedRubyRose then you've definitely got to check out her ETSY shop. I had the pleasure of working with Rowena to create custom clutches for my bridesmaids (sorry... since there are a few of them that read this blog.. I can't spill too many beans). BUT, I can share with you some of her fantastic new designs. I can't say enough about RedRubyRose. Not only is Rowena a pleasure to work with ...but she sent me samples of the fabrics and customized each clutch! Her design aesthetic is unmatched - I love her prints and the way she places the prints on the bags. Not only are these fantastic additions to a wedding.. but think of the possibilities! Can't find a bag to match a special dress..?? WALLA, RedRubyRose surely can create something that will turn heads. Doesn't everyone need a special honeymoon clutch ;) ???

(PS: Not only is each piece hand made in the UK, but she's got the most fantastic packaging... every element is so very chic!)
Check out this new bag... Yes, I'm drooling over this one.


And I actually purchased this one for my mom... it will match perfectly with her dress!


And if I could manage it in the wedding budget... I'd love to have this one. How fantastic is the pop of color in the lining?

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely addicted to her bags! I wanted to get one for each of my 6 bridesmaids, but there is just no room in the budget for that! they are beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany - I have 6 bridesmaids too... can be expensive, but i'd shoot Rowena an email - she offered me a great discount on such a large order. Best of luck (and congrats on the Elizabeth Anne blog)

    ReplyDelete